Meetings happen four times a year and are conducted in one hour or less. Each member commits to donating $100 per event, for a total of $400 per year. Next event will be held May 2, 2017, at Cabin Goods and Grooming
Being a member allows you to connect with a network of professionals and entrepreneurs in the Region of Peel. Get a chance to share and exchange ideas, referrals and connections, as well as create and build business opportunities and relationships.
Three eligible charities are randomly selected. Members who nominated the selected charities will make a brief, informal presentation about the organization. Each member votes (by ballot) for one of the three charities.
The charity with the most number of votes will be the recipient of the donation. Each member writes a cheque for $100 directly to the recipient charity for a total group donation of $10,000 or more.
Are you a guy who cares?
- Are you committed to helping others in our community but are stretched for time?
- Do you want to be part of a group of like-minded guys making an immediate, direct and positive impact on the lives of our neighbours?
- Do you want 100% of your donations to go directly to a local charity?
- Do you want to learn more about the many worthy community service programs and organizations servicing Mississaugans?
Are you in?
- Meet for one hour, four times a year (March / June / September / December)
- Nominate and vote a local charity
- Donate $100 to the winning charity for a total group donation of $10,000 or more
- Have fun – (maybe) have a beer and play some pool!